Friday, February 18, 2011

rofl copter

my 31st blog :) that 50 is creepin up on me for sure.sooo im really really sorry i havent kept updated in awhile.ive been in crisis mode since last blog :x why?today is a rec night for gsa(rec night is basically game night) and im FREAKING OUT(again) about going.im not sure why they scare me so much but sadly they do.im in more of a freak out mode because i filled my gas tank on sat and im already low and the only place i drive to and from is school mon-thurs.its like wtf?!granted on thursdays i drive there and back because of how long my break is but still.im kinda freaking out because im supposed to go to this and cronies tonight but gas is my mortal enemy(as of lately at least) and it doesnt help that gas prices are being raised.at least i have meg today!but im going to have to tell my dad(again) that my car is low on gas.fml.he's not going to be a happy man once he hears this.then again gas prices are through the roof and im not getting as much as i have for gas.ehhhhh life succkkkkssss....as of now at least.at least week i will be in michigan fri-sun and so school and driving wont be too much of a concern.i hope things go good today at least!

No comments: