Saturday, May 14, 2011

post prom nightmares

soooo i pretty much have a horse load of crap of my mind =__=' and what makes it worse is that i have to re-live my terrible prom night memories because of all this prom talk of yesterday!i hated prom,its over rated,and if it WASNT for my bf at the time i WOULDNT have gone.i WISH i wouldn't have gone.how my proms turned out was terrible and i hated them both and i REGRET ever going.needless to say not EVERY persons prom was like mine but hearing all the good things about it make me wish that i never gone and that i never had to experience the things i had to.

however i have better memories than my prom night now :) i have the memories of coming out,of dating my girlfriend,of the new friends i made in gsa AND at the MBLGTACC conference....and maybe even some more friends when i start school at regency :)

im also selling stuff on ebay cause i need some money D: i havent quite figured it out yet and im right now too tired to focus but i'll eventually get it.i have LOTS of stuff :)

No comments: